Union Terminal is currently undergoing repair and restoration and some museums are closed. Duke Energy Children's Museum is OPEN. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
As the repair and restoration of Union Terminal continues to progress, we are learning more about how this will affect our Museum operations and keeping you up to date as we go.
Which Membership is best for you?
There is so much value for Museum Center Members
All Members receive unlimited FREE museum admission and free parking for 12 months! To buy your Member Pass online, click here.
Plus, get these valuable discounts throughout Cincinnati Museum Center:
- Unlimited free admission to Duke Energy Children's Museum and free parking for 12 months
- Save $1 on Bring-A-Friend tickets for Duke Energy Children's Museum.
- Free or discounted admission to special exhibits (admission fee determined per special exhibit)
- Members-only ticket hotline to make reservations (call (513) 287-7041)
- Save 10% at the food cart.
- Discounts on Cincinnati Heritage Programs tours
- Discounts on Totally Awesome Birthday Party packages
- Discounts on many programs, events and classroom sessions
Special Members-only access:
- Exclusive Member events throughout the year, including special exhibition previews
- Exclusive early entry to Duke Energy Children's Museum at 9 a.m. on Mondays and Saturdays
- Monthly Member eNews. Click here to sign up
- Free subscription to Mosaic magazine
- Free or discounted admission to participating locations in the Association of Science & Technology Centers passport program
- Free or discounted admission to participating locations in the Time Travelers history network
- Free or discounted admission to participating locations in the Association of Children’s Museums reciprocal program (benefit for Family Premium)
When it comes to joining CMC as a Member, you have options! When you purchase a Membership, you will remain a Member for 12 months. Which Member Pass is best for you and your family?
As part of our ongoing efforts to acquire new Members, we occasionally share home addresses of Members in exchange for addresses of Members of similar nonprofit organizations. If you prefer your information not be shared, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not exchange phone or email information.
The IRS has issued guidelines affecting the tax deductibility of museum memberships. Consult your tax professional or financial advisor for more information.
You may be able to deduct the portion of your membership dues that exceeds the value of goods and services provided. A good faith estimate of these goods and services is:
- Individual Member Pass: $25
- Dual Member Pass: $25
- Family Member Pass: $25
- Family Premium Member Pass: $50
- Concourse Club: $145
- Whispering Fountains Club: $225
We participate in several reciprocal networks. Member admission and discounts vary, so it is strongly advised to contact the destination location before visiting for full details about their participation in the network. Reciprocal network participation is subject to change without notice and we are not responsible for such changes.
Member Pass Eligibility
Member Passes represent one household. Members from separate households must obtain separate memberships. Family Member Passes include children or grandchildren age 17 and under; adult children or grandchildren are not included. Member Passes cannot be issued to anyone under the age of 18. Member Passes cannot be refunded, exchanged or transferred. Member Passes exclude school field trips and any other ticketed organized group visits. Member Passes are not for companies, organizations or other groups; please contact Group Sales at (513) 287-7000 for information about group visits. We reserve the right to cancel membership privileges if a membership does not meet the eligibility guidelines. In such case, no refund will be issued.
Special Offers & Benefits
Any special offers for Member Passes cannot be combined and are valid only during dates of promotion. Member Pass benefits, prices and policies are subject to change without notice. Member must be present with guest in order to receive a guest ticket discount or use the guest/caregiver benefit. We reserves the right to cancel Member Pass privileges if these benefits are misused. In such cases, no refund will be issued.
Educator Discount - Click here to download the Educator Discount Membership Form!
This offer is not valid in combination with any other discount, coupon or special offer. Proof of educator status must be presented at time of purchase. Discount cannot be applied to previously purchased Member Passes. Educator refers to those who teach a licensed state curriculum, pre-K through university, or who home school. Member Pass and discount are valid only for the educator’s household and not valid for classroom, daycare, tutoring or supplemental educational programs, support staff or group use. Educator discount cannot be applied to Member Passes given as gifts to other households.